The Energy Management System (EMS) ensures optimal control of the operation of the power generation facilities with the linkage system through the normal information collection and load frequency monitoring of the overall power supply system. With the efficient management of the power system, this large-scale power control system facilitates economic energy management.
In terms of system characteristics, only one EMS system has been built to monitor an entire power system. There are two EMS systems in Korea: one is the central EMS system that controls the whole power system, the other is the Jeju EMS system that controls Jeju Island. Our company manufactured and supplied the Jeju EMS System using domestic technology with proven technological strength.
- Applies Open-Architecture and a general Database (ODBC, ADO)
- Uses real time OS to process real time data
- Supports Economic Dispatch and Load Frequency Control to ensure stable power supply and operation
- Applies the Contingency Analysis program which simulates the effect of separating the power line and generator in cases of accident
- Supports scenario restructuring and accident analysis in the event of an accident.
||Executes total node management, application program, and DB management
Converts the acquired real data to calculation point data and alarm/event processing
Automatic load frequency control and contingency analysis
||Supports various operations including screen display, alarm / event display, and printing report by using the processed information from the master.
||Processes the acquired data from the master and stores it with a specified report form using the relational database
Manages the statistical / historical data required by the operator, executes RDBMS, and generates reports
||Communicates with field devices such as RTU for data acquisition
Transmits the commands from Master, Dispatcher and DB server to the field device in real time
Stores the booting file and real time DB of the independent node
||Links the related data from the central EMS and the Jeju EMS
Configured as a point-to-point method for the data links between each system
||In the event that the control data cannot be acquired from the central EMS due to a failure in the link between each system, the Jeju EMS will carry out the economical power dispatch function and control the generator and power line independently.
||Function which controls automatically the power generator output level
Load frequency control using the local frequency data
Optimal distribution control, frequency control, and reserved power calculation using the bidding data of generator output.
||Assumes an accident in a specific power line or generator
Simulates a situation arising from the separation of each power line / generator from the entire power line system due to an accident
System operation screen
- Economic power dispatch
- Automatic load frequency control
Report editor screen
- Supports hourly / daily / weekly / monthly / yearly reports
- Edits report data tag
- Supports Excel format
Contingency analysis screen
- Accident data search function
- Reproduction of the accident function
- Reproduction of accidents in a specified period
Trend viewer screen
- Zoom / partial expansion function
- Tracking function
- Property setting function
- Historical trend function
System operation information screen
- Status of system switch-over
- RTU operational status
- Process management view