||Smart Power Distribution > Low Voltage > Manual Motor Series
||kindly also inform your development plan on the following :
1. Busbars for MMS : No. of Tap-off points ranging from 2 to 5
2. Accessories for Busbars : Protection end covers for unused busbar outlets, Terminal Block for connecting from top, Terminal block for connection with busbar outlet & Cover for terminal block.
3. Current limiter for increasing braking capacity to 100KA.
4. Flush & Surface mounted IP 55 Enclosures.
5. Padlock external operator (150 to 290mm)
6. Phase Barriers
7. Rotary Handle : Direct Rotary handle IP40 , Adaptation plates IP43 (For mounting Direct rotary handle on Enclousre door) & Extended rotary handle IP55
8. Locking device for MMS not fitted with rotary handle.
We shall be highly grateful if you can inform the status of your development plan and if above included in your plan or not. If yes then kindly inform when these will be commercially available.
1. No. of Tap-off points ranging from : two
=> We expect that we can develop this item until the end of this year.
2. Accessories for Busbars & 3. Current limiter : We have no development plan.
4. IP 55 Enclosures : We expect that we can develop this item until the end of this year.
5. Padlock external operator (150 to 290mm) : From next year, we´ll develop.
6. Phase Barriers1) MMS-32AF : From next year, we´ll develop.2) MMS-100AF : We already developed so we can produce. (IB100)
7. Rotary Handle : From next year, we´ll develop.
8. Locking device : We have no development plan. We recommend you to usecommercial one.
For technical details, there´re some difficult questions for answering.So we can let you know only belows,
2. Maximum operating altitude : Up to 2,000 Meter(6,500Feet)
5. Selection table : please see the catalog.
||<div style="display:none">go <a href="http://www.wes...
||Please inform me about which certificates you have for the MMS products . We like to have a copy of...