1. Above all, you should install DriveCM and have the firmware file.
2. Click ‘Firmware Update’ as shown below.
3. Click ‘Open Firmware Downloader’.
4. Click the ‘load’ button to retrieve the Firmware file.
5. Select the 'BIN' file of the firmware to download, then click the Open button.
6. The loaded Firmware 'Total Length' and 'Total Packet' are displayed. Compare Current name with New name to check drive type, capacity and firmware version.
7. After the deletion is complete, Firmware is automatically sent and the current transmission status can be checked via the Progress bar and the 'Current Packet'. (The time to transfer may take from tens of seconds to minutes depending on PC performance).
8. A 'Transmission completed' pop-up window will be displayed if the transmission has completed successfully. (After the PC transfer is complete, power the drive off/on again and reboot)